Our impromptu trip to Iceland

I had seen a deal on travelzoo to Iceland and Dennis and I bought this deal! It was 4 nights and 4 days (although the first night was in the airplane) - so a very quick trip! We flew Iceland Air and had a wonderful flight. I could not sleep, though, because I was too excited! :) 

We went on a walking tour of Reykjavik, took a rest, went back out that evening on our own, went on the Golden Circle Tour where we saw a geysir, massive waterfall, and walked in between the North American and European continents. We also had a tour to try and see Northern Lights and never did see them and also went to a natural hot springs. 
Our last day, we walked around town again and went to the Blue Lagoon. 

It was a very very quick trip - but so wonderful to experience a little culture that is so different than ours. I would go back again someday - this time - hopefully in the summer! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our story - The Engagement

Updating our house

Fertility treatment discussions / adoption discussions